MY

Posted on May 3, 2022
Great emotional and mental benefits but physical remains to be seen

I started using this product a few years ago and it really made a difference in my emotional and mental well-being. However, I also noticed a change in my menstrual cycles. They became shorter, about every 3 weeks, and I had increased PMS symptoms. This could just be due to aging so take it with a grain of salt. I took a break for about 6 months and I'm trying it again. So far, similar results. The pills don't have a strong taste and I like that they come in a glass bottle.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My period had taken an 8-month hiatus, came back once, then took a break again. I'm pretty sure these supplements helped bring them back again! I also took Fertility Support after this one, which has been equally helpful. Thanks Gaia Herbs!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I do not have severe PMS symptoms but taking these supplements have helped with what I experience. There has been little to no bloating, no cramps, and no mood swing/dramatic drop in energy. I take one everyone morning. I would recommend!

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This helped me with ALL my menopause symptoms - they simply disappeared. No hot flashes, no mood swings, no sweets cravings. Simply brilliant herbal combination. It worked after few days of taking it, I've been using it for few weeks now.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love Gaia Women’s balance and how quick and accurate my order is from iherb!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Relieved my intense & debilitating hot flushes, & period returned after 12 month absence. Excellent results. Reasonable price. VEGAN

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Great product! I noticed my hot flashes have been getting less and less after using it for a week! I love Gaia everything!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Seems to help with my perimenopause symptoms. Especially on the mood swing for me. Finished 1 bottle and ordering another one.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Delivered earlier then expected. First time using product!

d5b176a3-7c26-4bbd-a11a-e1e54dac0b85
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

love the product, will purchase more later