MY

Posted on Nov 21, 2021
For post acute withdrawal syndrome

Took 3 at night amd occasionally throughout the day for benzodiazepine post acute withdrawal (after 4 weeks with no benzo). Definitely helps. I was getting 2-3 hours sleep a night. Immediately after taking i got 5 hours and it only got better. Absolute godsend as neither the doctors nor drug service helped AT ALL

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love all the Gaia product line ... they're quality standards are high ... and, the products DO what they're supposed to do. This helps me wind down at night and provides me with a deeper, longer, and sounder sleep. GOOD sleep is necessary for GOOD health ... and, makes the following day more productive!!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I am not sure on the results since I have not taken any of these pills yet. However, I do love the brand and have taken many supplements from this company. They make good products.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

It's calms the nervous system down but it does not really put you to sleep if you have woken up in the middle of the night

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love these extracts from Gaia herbs. This one is helpful to me for sleep and calming.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

It is really important to get good rest & this product helps me sleep.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

Bought this for my husband. He uses it with some l-theonine tablets (which he has used for a long time on their own), and he has noticed improved sleep using the two together.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Works well to supplement other sleep hygiene routine methods.

Noticed improved sleep quality. Sleep is deeper.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Helps me. Taken half an hour before bed.