MY

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I am very happy with this brand Rhodiola. I think after a few days if using only one capsule daily a feel better and have more energy. I recommend this brand for anybody because it truly works and it’s free of harsh ingredients in glass bottle. It’s organic quality! Buy it!

262cd164-afb4-4336-ad21-b4c567a9516e
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Rhodiola is one of my favorite herbs for adrenal fatigue and as a general adaptogen. I take it daily in the mornings. Gaia is one of my most trusted brands. Their phytocaps offer concentrated liquid extracts in a gel cap, which makes it much more digestible/absorbable than soled pills or powder capsules.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I have horrible adrenal problems and this has been a game changer for me. I feel SO MUCH better with this quality product. I'm menopausal and all of a sudden I felt SO SICK. However, with a few quality products I can purchase at iHerb I'm starting to FINALLY get my life back.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

TRUE story. I`m a medical student and started suffering from panic attacks and anxiety this year. I started researching natural alternatives to deal with anxiety and I discovered Rhodiola. I started taking 1 capsule in an empty stomach right after I woke up. After 1 month taking it, I am a different person. NO more panick attacks. NO more anxiey. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you suffer from anxiey/depression/panic attacks. PLEASE try Rhodiola. This stuff REALLY works.

I've been through a lot after the pandemic, so basically I took a lot of medicine that can ease my anxiety, but no supplement ever worked on my mental problem, But believe me or not, this is the ONLY Stress relieving product that improved my mental problem, and works perfectly fine to my health in general.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This has been my go-to rhodiola brand for some years now (and I'm speaking as a former Chinese herbalist). It has a lovely, clean energy to it used alone — not like caffeine — more a noticeable soft clarity. So it can be used as a gentle stand-alone mind/body boost, or work synergistically with morning coffee or tea. Rhodiola also strengthens overall immunity and athletic stamina (not unlike cordyceps mushroom). Quite neutral, so suitable to more people than, say, hotter adaptogens like Korean ginseng....

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I think that Rhodiola Rosea helps improve my mood and possibly my energy level. I have extreme fatigue and slight depression. I have noticed more energy and a better mood (also using the Gaia energy vitality supplements). The quality is great and I love how Gaia tests their products for contamination. It makes me feel much better.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Gaia herbs is a high quality brand, producing extracts from organically grown herbs. Rhodiola is an amazing supplement that supports relaxation in a very gentle way and provides huge benefit for improving of the stress response. It is an adapatogenic herbs that helps with stress management, high cortisol levels etc. The composition is very balanced as it contains not only the root extract, but rosavins as well, which are one of the most active ingredients, responsible for the antidepressant and anxiolytic effects.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have a very stressful job and some days I feel like my nerves are on edge. I take rhodiola rosea three times a week and it truly helps me to better handle the stress without becoming frazzled.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Gaia herbs is definitely my go-to brand for all herbal products and formulations. It has the highest quality and you'll notice immediately when you receive the product and look at the first capsule. The liquid filled capsules achieve good absorption. I noticed slight benefits from rhodiola for depression, an increase in energy.