MY

TheRedWanderer
Posted on Aug 17, 2021
Helps with high blood

After researching and reading the review here on Iherb, I decided to get Olive leaf for my father to to manage his high blood pressure. It's been 4 months since he started taking supplements and he has been seeing improvement: no more frequent headaches from high blood, more energy level and lower blood pressure. I gave him as part of a daily stack that includes nattokinase, hawtorn berry extract, Coq10 with bioperine, algae omega 3 & lion's mane mushroom to maintain his blood pressure and general health every single day. Health is wealth. One supplement might not necessary give results but with research to get the right combination with a few other supplements, there will be increased chance that you can get the benefits that you want. Do source for only quality and ethical products without the use of any fillers(magnesium stearate) or animal byproduct (gelatin). Make conscious decision and take good care of your mind and body. Remember to give my review a thumbs up! Cheers

Posted on May 8, 2022

I've been taking this product for the past 5 years, every other month, and love it! I started taking this after I recovered from chronic lyme disease to support my immune system and feel like it really helps. With Gaia herbs you always know the quality of herbs/ingredients are of the highest standard, which is important when it comes to medicinals. And of course they always have great packaging!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have been fighting ear and toenail fungus almost 50 years. I’ve tried every product under the sun to apply directly to my toenail fungus to no avail. The only temporary relief I’ve ever gotten from ear fungus has been direct application of hydrogen peroxide, but it always came back. After using this product for only two weeks, the itching and scaly patches in my ear have subsided. I know it will take a long time to eradicate the toenail fungus, but with the cessation of the ear extreme itching, I know that it’s working.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I've repurchased these several times already. Very convinced of Gaia Herbs as a brand. I'm using olive leaf for its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant effects. It helps my overall condition (auto-immune issues), plus I seem to notice an improvement in my skin, too, which is always nice.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have found Gaia Olive Leaf(s) to be a product that if taken at the outset of cold symptoms really ends them sooner than without. I take 3 doses, 2 in the morning, 2 at lunch and 2 before bed and in 3 days or so, my symptoms are gone. Then I am back to one or two a day for normal immune system support. When I work long hours I get fatigued which directly affects my immune system. So I take Olive Leaf as both a preventative and reactive support. My wife also takes them and I have referred this product to a number of friends.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Excellent quality, i’ve been taking this for a while now as part of my immune regimen and it’s definitely helping! love Gaia brand for many of my herbs

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I bought the 60cap ones earlier and had to get the larger one after having great success with it. Love using in during fall/winter months and helped with inflammation and weight management in belly area. Love!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Gaia Herbs is an excellent company. And I’m picky about brands. I love to use olive leaf and a few others during the fall and winter months especially.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I LOVE GAIA! Olive leaf is such a great herb for the lung and lymph and many other things. I love that this product is pure, organic olive leaf resin with no other unnecessary additives.