MY

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

been reading up on olive leaf but never tried,post covid i have had some lingering issue's i was hoping this would help with. So far i am happy with this Gaia product,it seems to be helping me with the covid issue's

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This product was easy to order and came in a timely manner. I bought this to complement the Gaia Herbs, Olive Leaf capsules. I apply this directly to my skin where I have contact dermatitis. I have just started using it, thus I cannot provide much input, but it does seem to help alleviate the itchiness.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love Olive Leaf ! There’s no perceivable taste or smell. I just feel good taking it.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

My acupuncturist recommended decades ago and I've been using every since. Very therapeutic and detoxifying, especially when used with Oreganol P73 product sold at herb as well.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great for immune system in times of illness.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Works well. Tastes not so great. Need the capsules.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Great product, helped my 8y old son with his viral issues and is not agressive for stomach, no cramps or other issues.

Posted on Oct 4, 2018

I have used this product for years. Uses: Quickly end a bout of Herpes Simplex, abates getting really ill with a virus such as the flu and helps with Lyme. It is one of the only products that is both anti viral, anti-bacterial and cannot be overdosed as you body will eliminate whatever it does not use. With the onset of something I take 2 full droppers in water every 4 hours. I do that for a 24 hour period. ** Also caution constant use. Better to use as needed so body can more readily respond. I am a medical qigong teacher and healer so work with people that have tried just about everything and have been with some of the most renown doctors.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Use this when a cold is coming on

Posted on Aug 2, 2020

Good product... no taste issues ... I mixed it in a little water ..