MY

Posted on Aug 13, 2021
Awesome and nutritionist approved

Have been taking this for awhile, and when I was put on a new supplement regimen from my nutritionist she said this brand of liver supplement is solid.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Gaia Herbs is my favourite brand because it does not contain harmful additives.

Posted on May 20, 2021

I can't tell yet about the effects on my body, as I just started to take them, but I definitely can say that I like brands values and philosophy. I trust the brand and I like the ingredients, nothing not needed in them. Was recommended by a naturopath to take them.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Bought for my mom, she really likes it and said it helped her.

Posted on May 31, 2022

A natural drug that improves liver function and provides better bile flow from the body.

Posted on May 8, 2022

you Can't go wrong with Gaia and you will feel good after taking this

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I take this daily, my nutritionist confirmed this is a great blend to support detoxing or cleanses with.

Posted on May 8, 2021

As a preventive measures I use some Gaia supplements and herbal blends for years, they work awesome for my body) very happy with the quality. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

I definitely can feel my body get more energy after consequently taking those supplements. Just a reminder to take those in the evening as suggestion.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

If at all possible I try to use herbs and supplements along with healthy eating habits. I like the herbs that they use in this product and seems like a great way to support you r liver.