MY

Posted on Oct 27, 2021
Excellent brand

Great brand hands down. Anything this brand puts out, I am on board to try. I have given this to kids when they need immune boosting. It seems to work for us. Kids must like the taste since they keep drinking the smoothies and beverages that I drop this in.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Quality brand with clean ingredients! Effective ! This is always in pur home or with us while travelling. Good size as a liquid to carry on the plane too. When we see first sympthoms we directly start using it . Also when we feel the immune is weak in the life circle for kids . recommend it

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

my children consume it with honey as the taste is not really pleasant for children. But generally i like it and every mom should have it!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The best ingredients for immunity! Gaia is always quaility one! This supplement is a lifesaver and with home since we have met with it. The taste is okay for kids too. Recommend it. We use it for first sign of cold. And in cold season to boost immunity.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Ingredients are very potent and so the taste that a child 3 years below may not like it. Quality of the product is good. Recommended for ages 4 years old and above. Good for adults as well!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

this product is perfect from the natural ingredient and the good quality besides the improvement that causes directky whnever my son has runny nose or begining of fever the composition is good and u can see direclty benefit

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Gaia herbs Kid’s, is a must have staple during cold season! We been using this product for over 10 + years now. And I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

These herbal supplements are wonderful. With cold and flu season I was looking for something safe and all natural to boost my daughter's immune system. It can easily be diluted in juice or water to mask the taste. Great product!!

Oceans
Posted on Jan 11, 2021

I 'be been using Echinechia or Echinechia and Goldenseal formula drops for years.. I like the "no alcohol "..because, they don't burn... This brand is great quality. The moment I feel any sickness coming on..cold, sore throat, any sign of symptoms...I start my drop routine..I fill dropper pretty full and squirt in mouth every 2 to 3 hours....this regimen is important with the onset of symptoms.. I don't count drops .....just squeeze the dropper up I NEVER GET A COLD OR FLU... NEVER!!!. I'm sure everyone's immune system is different but they have been proven to actually resist colds and flus..