MY

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Good

So far so good, I’m on my second bottle and I have notice a change in my nails, and hair. I’ll updated after my next bottle. Peace and blessings!

8d263eec-a42b-4238-82a0-d21ee84a6b96
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My hair, skin, and nails (for sure) need all the HELP they can get ... I love the quality of Gaia ingredients ... So far substantial benefits haven't been seen with my nails ... but, I believe LESS hair is falling out ... and, my skin appears smoother.

Posted on May 28, 2022

So it’s too early to know if this is helpful yet but I do really like their supplements, especially the phoyto-caps. So I’m keeping my fingers crossed. It’s full of good things either way so will be of benefit hair growth or not.

Cici28
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Love their products. So far I'm on the first bottle so it is too early to see any difference in my hair growth/thickness, although it seems that I have been losing a little less hair so far.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Gaia is known for its high quality products and this one is no exception. The formula is detoxifying and the capsules are easy to take. Still waiting to see the physical benefits.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I think it is good so far .. I need to use it for a longer period for a better evaluation, but I think it is somehow effective!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Surprisingly this product has benefited my digestion. I have taken at least 2 bottles already. I cannot say for sure that I see any marked improvement in my hair, skin or nails but I am continuing to use it and just ordered another bottle.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

This is one of the BEST hair supplements here. At one point in my life my hair started falling out in insane quantities. I freaked out and started looking for the supplement to fix the problem. At the same time I began hair growth treatments (all natural: essential oils, oils, butters, powders, extracts that stimulate hair growth). A month after taking these caps, I've noticed another layer to my hair as in there was a buzz cut like layer to my own hair. I am sure that both - masks and treatments + these caps - helped. These caps are awesome, I've ordered them twice.

Posted on Nov 11, 2020

Had 2 bottles of this and it's proven to make your nails stronger. I realize my hair fall lesser as compares to normal. I tried to repurchase but it's always out of stock. I'm a fan of Gaia products for its use of natural ingredients therefore I just placed my order on Vitex Berry to try out whether it works to balance my hormone.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Best Hair, Skin, Nail Formula I’ve ever taken that does not cause Acne.