MY

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Great Brand!

I really love Flora oils! They have so many other organic oil options that are reasonably priced, come in useful sizes, and amber glass bottles. I use this oil in a concoction of other oils that I use on my skin for right when I get out the shower and feel like it's a great additive in helping to keep my skin moisturized and nourished. It's always securely packaged and sealed. Would buy again and again!

I was looking for organic, cold pressed and unrefined sunflower oil to use for oil pulling. It’s so hard to find good quality product with just the one ingredient! This oil is amazing! Taste is very mild almost undetectable, which is bonus for the purpose I need. It’s also great for cooking or to be used in sales as dressing. I would definitely recommend this oil to everyone who is looking for benefits of pure organic, unrefined oil!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I appreciate this organic sunflower oil product and have continued to purchase and use this product for at over 3 years now. I have observed that it has always been and still is a consistently good quality. I also like that it comes in a tinted glass bottle that helps uphold and preserve the quality and organic values. I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I bought the Organic Sunflower Oil, mix it with the Grapeseed oil for my hair. I also use the Sunflower oil in my cooking i found the Sunflower oil quite light oil to cook with. It arrived well packed to my door step. I've been using it for around 4 weeks. Will order again. The price is good and so is the size of the bottles

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I've been using this sunflower oil for the nourishing traditions homemade baby formula since 2013. the quality is a cut above many other sunflower oils and its yellow and not clear.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This product is multi-purposed. I use it on my hair and skin and I also cook with it. I LOVE the flavor and because it can tolerate high heat, its a great sunscreen. And best of all..... it has quite a few healthy benefits.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I sometimes make mayo with this and also use a little in my dogs food when he does not have enough omega 6. Wish it would come in a smaller bottle.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

excellent quality, ingredient. I use it for a lot of hair and skin care things. Size is good for and Packaging is also great and protective in this glass dark bottle.

Rosy
Posted on Apr 11, 2021

Although it's a bit on the expensive side, this oil tastes great! No bitterness like the organic sunflower oils that I used to buy in the local health food store. I'm going to use it for making home made mayonnaise, half olive oil half sunflower oil. Will purchase again.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I originally bought this to give to my dog for his dry skin. It was such a nice , clear oil that I decided to try it on my skin. It is a very nice oil for the skin when I applied it topically. So nice, I am going to incorporate it into my soap making .