MY

Posted on Oct 12, 2021
Worth to try

I have been trying to conseive for more that 5 years, and I read good review about fertilAid and so I order it last month With fertilAid for Man and I can Feel some good result after checking at the doctor and now I’m waiting for the good news. It worth to try

ef7d38d3-f4dd-4a19-bcd3-e93b34043874
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It is tastless which is great because I don't like when it have some taste, and the size is just normal..package was great, totally protected. Ingredients seems great... As well as quality , that is why I ordered from far away country. I started using it today as well as my husband.. And I feel that we will see results very soon, I hope at least. I had several supplements so I totally concern about any, but this one people said is different with many benefits. I am planning to use it at least for one trimester and then will see results and update review..

7a3dbe79-ccde-4e08-82f1-2a26f156f69a
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My husband and I have been trying for the past 2 years and I was also diagnosed with PCOS last year so I researched for the best fertility supplements in the market and found this one. I've been taking this for the past 4 months and my OBGYN confirmed that my fertility has improved! As per my v-ultrasound during my ovulation, my egg and uterus are very healthy. The quality and ingredients of this supplement is great. The benefits are amazing! I will continue to take this until I get pregnant

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I've been taking this for more than 1 month together with myo inositol and ubiquinol. And results are seen. I was diagnosed with PCOS and I used to have 40 to 44 days cycle but now my last cycle was 32 days only meaning it is normal/ regular. We are trying to conceive, hoping for positive result!!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Saw results same day I started taking the pills. I just ended my period when I started taking this together with Myoinositol and for the first time in years, I ovulated and peaked. Fingers crossed for BFP this month.

4e34c3c9-a7fd-43e9-88ad-cca26ff69d2e
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My cycle was irregular from the last seven years and I am TTC since then but now after using this product the first result is my cycle is regular from the last two months. I am hopeful to get a positive pregnancy test soon.

936ab713-02ba-4976-940d-eddeae3188f8
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I had multiple miscarriages then it took me long time without success. I ordered it for me and my husband (the male one) as well. within a month I got pregnant even before I finish the whole thing. today I'm 18 weeks pregnant 😍 cant recommended enough

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Great composition! As per my doctor’s recommendation I use it instead of prenatal vitamins to improve my egg quality as I have had multiple miscarriages. Thus far I ve noticed my cervical fluid is better, I have fewer pms symptoms, fewer clots during my period and my luteal phase is a bit longer. We ll see in a month or two if it will help to have a healthy pregnancy.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

A friend of mine recommended this. At first I was so hesitant, because we’ve been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years now and the process are emotionally draining and I just wanted to rest a bit. But my husband encouraged me to give it a try. Almost finished with our first bottle, And I was amazed I had my period. I have PCOS and my periods are so irregular that I have to take duphaston just to have my period, I stop all my medications (Glucophage,Duphaston) and focused only on FertilAid and OvaBoost. Ordering my 2nd bottle, Hoping that I this will be the answer to our prayer. I’ll post update soon.

f46087b2-8cc1-49bd-87ad-3d6b7951ad04