MY

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Very good for dry eye

I have severe dry eye, and I discovered using castor oil by accident. I was looking for something that would help my eyelashes grow. My eyelashes aren't growing. but my dry eye is greatly improved! I use it every night. I rub it into my eyelashes and some of it will get into my eyes and feels wonderful!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

All natural no perfume scent. Good quality. Packaging size is nice. Long age expiry date. I like that it helps with hair growth on my eyebrow n eyelashes. Moisturizes the skin as well. Benefit for sensitive skin. Great essential oil. Nourishes the face. Been using for 2 weeks now.

b9c4e487-9585-4f36-ae9b-4bac14a2ccf1
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Castor oil is amazing. I am using castor oil from past 5 months and results are far better than any expensive chemical products. You will see results within 30 days.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

the ingredient is safe to use,right dosage the taste is good and wuality excellent

3b0a9afb-314b-4e71-b5fc-481021d6b7bd
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I really belive in castor oil to grow hair , eyebrow and eyelash It reaaly works if you put it everyday.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

It is very good quality and easy to use. I am using it for my eyebrows.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great quality! Have used on some dry spots on face, and it has helped so much. A little goes a long way.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Loved it really helped, used it once every two weeks because it’s heavy on the scalp

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Excellent castor oil product, comes with two brushes, I've already started noticing results! Love it! Will order it again for sure.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I use castor oil for as an eyelash and eye serum at night. My eyelashes got much denser. Highly recommended!