MY

Zhannalight
Posted on Feb 17, 2022
one of my favorite face creams based on MLE, it protects your skin barrier perfectly!

I didn't actually expect that such a budget cream could be so high quality. The ingredients of this cream are very good, the cream is based on MLE (multi-lamelar emulsion), and it does its job perfectly. It healed my skin barrier which was compromised by use of Retinol 2.5%. The texture of this cream is very light, it absorbs well and doesn't leave my skin sticky or glossy. It has no scent at all (which makes me really happy). The cream comes in a jar, the size is impressive (75 ml or 2.53 fl oz). The package includes a small spoon which is very handy. I highly recommend it and I will definitely be buying it again!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

My age is 33 and i have a combo skin type. I love how this product moisturize and hydrates my skin. I use this both day and night time. It has no scent, the texture feels light and the size could lasts up for a long time since you only need a small amount. The packaging is okay but I preferred the tube type.

191c2ab4-107f-4897-94c8-c85391c4126e
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Very good hydrating & barrier cream for my sensitive skin I use mainly Korean cosmetic and this brand is one of my favorite Great quality for this price

473fe24b-ba87-49d5-9987-1c4a4c2b7a14
4a4cf6f9-fa1b-461f-b2d4-47ca355ac0d9
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

If you’ve used too many actives, got a sunburn, or just have sensitive skin, I highly recommend this cream. I’m on tretinoin and this has helped reduce the flaking and irritation. The cream itself has a rich texture without being overly sticky. No scent either. The amount lasts a good time even with regular use but I use this more as a night cream for my whole face and in the daytime I used it where the tretinoin has made my skin extra flaky.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love this stuff! It’s hydrating, soothing, sensitive and acne prone skin safe, and it gives you a great glow. It’s more of a gel than a cream which i prefer for the summer months and it’s still hydrating enough that im not lacking in moisture in the summer like some other gel creams out there

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have a sensitive oily skin and I’ve been looking for that perfect moisturizer to match my skin type for quite some time now, and I think I found it. There’s no scent, it’s a very light type gel texture and it absorbs fast into the skin. Although it is a gel cream, this is one of the few moisturizers I’ve used that lock the moisture in your skin without feeling greasy. Honestly great experience so far, especially when I remember that this is a 75ml size moisturizer!! I would totally recommend the entire soon jung line for those with sensitive skin like me, I’m very happy :D

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The product works great so far, can’t wait so see the full benefits !! Great quality package and size for everyday/frequent use depending on your skin sensitivity. I did not notice a scent, very gentle, no concerns at all!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Really loved this moisturizer and works great when using adapalene. It’s larger than other moisturizers so it will lasts quite a while. My oily skin really liked this as a night moisturizer.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It's not greasy and it absorbs into skin fast. My skin is moisturized and does not feel tight after applying this cream. I like that this product does not have a strong scent.