MY

4.7
Based on 2,969 Ratings
2,458
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I love their products since I'm in college 10 years ago. their products are vegan and cruelty free. their brushes are great for daily use the quality considering the price is very good. I still have some of their brushes still functional from at least 5 years ago. it suits for all ages. I love to have packaging with the tin box, I was looking for a a larger pencil box for my watercolor brushes, its size fits perfectly.

d353d251-d0e1-4e0f-a4c7-fbcd45bb76cc
447cb433-b3ba-474e-8eb1-efc8a1414837
30777e2a-304c-47a7-9ac1-fe7490d79954
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Got this as a gift. They’re so pretty. It comes in a tin box so its such a great package already. I’ve had ecotools brushes for years now and they still work great. The bristles are soft and dense. Great quality for the price. Im thinking of ordering one for myself as well.

926b49cd-1b1b-46c9-96ff-6c82c047251c
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

tems is good.. and they pack it well.. this is the 3rd time i order from iherb but this was the 1st time that i write a review.. all the products is pcked well and the delivery is so fast it takes only 10 days before it arrived here in doha. And it only takes 1 day when they deliver it to my address

7e26b214-46d0-45c3-9223-d2351a19986a
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Pretty good brush set for the price. I really enjoy using it. The first brush is the package (the eyebrow/eyeliner one) is a bit too thick, but the overall quality of bristles is good. This set is suitable for any age, whether you are just starting your make-up journey, or are an experienced user.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Like it High quality Good ingredients and taste Easy to use Convenient size age and package Benefit Composition No recipe or diet Serving Frequently Like it High quality Good ingredients and taste Easy to use Convenient size age and package Benefit Composition No recipe or diet Serving Frequently Like it High quality Good ingredients and taste Easy to use Convenient size age and package Benefit Composition No recipe or diet Serving Frequently

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I'm into makeup, but not super into makeup and these brushes were a great fit for me and my current makeup needs. It gives me a variety to work with meant for different things, but not overwhelming that I didn't know what to use or where. It was a solid purchase!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,127

I added an EcoTools Wonder Cover™ Complexion Foundation Makeup Brush and my makeup brush set is complete. They’re decent brushes. But, I use simple makeup for a natural look. I refuse to spend large amount of money on brushes. I’d rather save it to use on better quality makeup. I also try to choose more environmentally-friendly products. Eco-tools seemed like a better choice for me in comparison to other brands.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

should have bought it earlier! comes with a great package in a nice metal case, a good starter pack for non-heavy user for daily make up, very fluffy and soft in texture, wooden color and different types/ sizes of brushes, great quality and they are even cruelty free with such an affordable price