MY

4.7
Based on 2,062 Ratings
1,631
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Love it! Come in a cute little pouch. The size is suitable for bringing out or traveling use. The pouch still have some space for putting in a lipstick, eyebrow pencil and my compact powder. Always like ecotools brushes quality - soft. Love the white color handle, look clean and minimalist. ❤

671e69ae-ae09-4535-b950-b0bca9aaef5b
b1363d3e-71c6-445d-ba8e-91776b86ea87
b9cc9aaf-b020-4e35-869c-37a3dcbde487
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Works perfectly, love the packaging for the kit! It’s a definite must buy for anyone who needs a first time makeup brush kit… the quality of the brushes are perfect all of these bristles stay intact after multiple use. I love that the bag isn’t air tight and allows breathing room for the brushes.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

should have bought it earlier! comes with a great package in a nice metal case, a good starter pack for non-heavy user for daily make up, very fluffy and soft in texture, wooden color and different types/ sizes of brushes, great quality and they are even cruelty free with such an affordable price

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I loved the size and feel of these brushes. They work well and they come in a little pouch which I found perfect for when I was travelling. The look and feel of the products seem quite high quality and I like the design. The brushes are extremely soft and easy to clean. For someone like me who doesn't use makeup very often, I think this is an excellent purchase.

Bought this for gifting. It’s sized perfectly for travel. Functional blusher brush, powder brush, eyebrow and smallish crease brush. Love that the handles are white, and not like shocking pink. A fantastic stocking stuffer for X’mas. Not sure if it washes well. Some synthetic brushes stink after washing. Appreciate a thumbs up to let me know you are reading this, and I’d update accordingly on the brushes.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

These brushes are very high quality for the price. I use them almost every day and they have stayed in very good shape. It is very easy to apply makeup and it even comes with a little instruction booklet to tell you how to use them. I would highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

i really like this set. when i first got it, they were smaller then i was thinking, and i wasnt sure i was going to like them. but after using them im really happy..they dont take up alot of room, they come with a little bag and my makeup goes on really well.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

quality of brush is great and quite worth for the price you pay. size is just nice for moderate usage since I don't use full make up everyday.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

many people use for the good quality size the package good benefits for the age and the texture concern is perfect type for any color

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

so cute! very useful kit. Great size, good for travel. The brushes are good quality, nice and soft, and work great with my powder makeup. love this kit.