MY

4.8
Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258
Great Product

Bought bottle number 2. I am so impressed with this product. Let me tell you, I have gone from 3 Motrin every 4-6 hrs to maybe 2 a week. I just don't need it. Tumeric has taken care of pain from arthritis and injured knees and inflammation. It's amazing. Now I can stop destroying my kidneys and liver.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Great ingredients. The lid is tightly sealed. It is recommended to take one or two daily. There there was no taste and no burping. Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. And peppercorn enhances it.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This really helps my knee pain, if I skip it for two days, I can tell because the pain returns. I take one per day.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Wow the smell is incredibly strong. The bioperine content is pretty high so it increases curcumin absorption as well. It's one of the only few, maybe even the only Turmeric, on iHerb that I found that has zero additives and is confirmed to be organic. Seriously amazing.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is great, good for inflammation and your immune system, I can't go without it. This is the first time taking this brand, i will stick with it since it has pepper which helps absorb turmeric

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I have been taking one a day but didn't feel any different. lately I have been taking 2 at a time. Will have to wait and see that effect.

Posted on Dec 8, 2020

This was my first turmeric purchase from iHerb and I chose Eclectic Institute because of its "raw fresh freeze-dried" processing technology. I am 57 years old with stiffness on my neck and had to seek numerous treatments at a chiropractic centre in August 2020. The doctor advised that this is caused by osteoarthritis and suggested that I take turmeric with black pepper for anti-inflammatory effect. I took 2 capsules before bed as its more effective taken at night. After 2 weeks, the stiffness has reduced and I can move my neck with ease during morning neck stretching exercises. I have also recommended it to my sister for her back pain and she too experienced improvement to her lower back. Please vote if you like my review. Thanks!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I just started with this Eclectic brand. I love that it is all food based freeze dried organic and non GMO. Our bodies need real food and this brand has good bio availability without the junk addatives. Turmeric has really helped my joint issues and it does so much more.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022