MY

SkyHigh
Posted on Jan 2, 2022
Good

Very light, pleasant taste without any added flavors nor weird smell. I mix it with water and drink it every morning. So far not experienced any bloating, burping or discomfort. Hope to increase soluble fiber intake for my gut health. But it is costly if buying this in long term.

My wife specifically orders Larix Arabinogalactan as soluble fibre. We purchase many iHerb items as their postal charges are next to nothing compared to the usual postal costs from the US. We live in New Zealand and are most appreciative of the service we receive. We purchase many iHerb items as their postal charges are next to nothing compared to the usual postal costs from the US. We live in New Zealand and are most appreciative of the service we receive.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Helpful in my gut health. Better bowel movement since I started to drink it.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

My daughter loves it, she says it tastes like yogurt) Clean ingredients, working formula!

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

It is expensive but i need it for my gut health issues.I use the Arabinogalactan in my cacao drink i make every day for my gut health.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I wish I could afford to use this product all the time, as it seems to help improve the Microbiome, which is good for the immune system.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

very beneficial to the body

Caseywilson
Posted on Mar 20, 2021

I've experienced less headaches and neck pain since taking this

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I mix this with juice and found it easy to take. It work for me.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

My family started using this a month ago and since then we’ve not even had a cold.