MY

Posted on May 9, 2022
Calm Down KO

This product is a life saver. We bought it primarily for our 5 year old. He doesn't mind taking it (I tried it - the flavor is quite mild), and his mood, while still his energetic self, is a bit more chill, and elss frantic. Bedtime has also gotten so much easier. Instead of tossing and turning for 30 minutes, he falls asleep within about 10 minutes. I love this product and will be buying again and again.

Posted on May 31, 2022

It has a nice calming effect that isn’t overpowering. I recommend it to adults who don’t want a really strong lemon balm. It has a nice lemon taste as well.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Use this for our 1 yr old and 2.5 year old on nights they are restless. Works great through the day for tough naps also. Bedtime is a lot easier, which makes any mom happy! We'll not be without it...part of our sleep/teething arsen

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Love it. Taste is so nice that sometimes I just wanna take it as a small treat. Definetely eases your mind and its easier to cope with daily things. As a adult I have to take bigger dose than recommended, but its really nice so I don’t mind. Don’t have a child yet, but I am sure kids would like it as well, since the taste is amazing.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I use this particular brand as it doesn't include alcohol and is natural. It calms the nerves, relieves anxiety, and helps me get a more restful sleep.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Quality ingredients and great size bottle. Works

ecolifeca
Posted on May 15, 2022

i buy it every winter just to be safe

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very good quality, very easy to use, good taste!

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

It helps my girls settle to sleep each night. They take it straight in their mouths without fuss.