MY

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I like this product. It has a nice sweet herb aroma as you are swallowing it. Doesn't upset my sensitive stomach. I read in the Journal of Immunology that it can help stimulate the vagal nerve, which is highly involved in the immune process, specifically turning down inflammatory eicosanoids. This is the title of the study: "Cutting Edge: Human Vagus Produces Specialized Proresolving Mediators of Inflammation with Electrical Stimulation Reducing Proinflammatory Eicosanoids"

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

sounded like a great supplement that should work well to for sleeping concerns and improvement , but didn't do much for me , the packaging was good. I bought a few bottles to try and still don't really see much benefit . not very convinced on the quality and ingredients listed

e841c57b-ef20-40d1-b3ca-511a0a92bf55
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Best Hops I have tried short of the extract from the same brand. Definitely helps when taken with Valerian and melatonin.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It is what it says it is. The taste is quite bitter of course but it seems to work a little as sedative.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

Hops is used for anxiety, inability to sleep (insomnia) and other sleep disorders, restlessness, tension, excitability, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), nervousness, and irritability.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Works for me as per my doctor prescription. Capsules smell of hops.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

This helps me to sleep at night. Highly recommend this one!

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Relaxes me and let me put my sholders down, works good for muscle relaxing, mild painkiller and good for sleep.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It's a good product with a reasonable price.