MY

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

helps with blood pressure that is definite. compares with allopathic medicines in effect. eyes do not eject water like before. but take early few hours before taking anything. Christopher original formula too has wild-crafted Hawthorne but in liquid base, and ofcourse capsules are better.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love Eclectic herbs because they have no fillers like magnesium stearate, etc. Hawthorn is calming for me and lowers my blood pressure. One capsule goes a long way for me.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good supplement, works well for my mom

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I am taking this supplement to fortify my heart. I seems to work.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

It seems to be effective to lower and stablize blood pressure and heart rate. Will purchase again!

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Helps keep my heart regular and my A-fib in check.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Good product from trusted company.

Posted on Apr 16, 2020

Wonderful herb for heart support. There is another one on iHerb that contains extracts from berries,leaves and flowers. I have gone back to that one. But berry extract is good.

Posted on Jan 31, 2020

I’ve taken this for years. I had a cardiac arrest years ago, and while allopathic doctors couldn’t help, God directed me to this supplement...which has been wonderful to strengthen the heart and the entire cardiovascular system. This is the best of all hawthorn supplements!