MY

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Health is Wealth

I’ve been stocking up on medicinals so these herbs are a must have in your arsenals. Look up the benefits and stock up on what you need.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Like this brand. Trying this out for the first time.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

the ingredients are good and i can notice the quality are good too

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Good to have it to stand by at home

Like this stuff. Really knocks a cold for a six. Loaned my last bottle to my friend Oliver, another to my chemistry lecturer and one to my friend Dushko. All were very pleased with the results. Other brands I've used don't seem to work. A close look at the ingredients suggests that the cheaper brands use fewer parts of the plant that have active ingredients (stem, leaf or root) and a lot more inactive ingredients (flower). It is also possible that the extraction/processing of the ingredients in the brands that don't work is poor. Ignore the price... if it works it's worth it. :-)

Posted on Jun 12, 2018

It saves alot of money to be able to buy this combination of two herbs to boost our immune systems and kill bacteria and certain viruses without the negative effects of anti-biotics.

Posted on Jun 11, 2018

This is my fourth bottle, I just can say it is amazing.. To beat cold, sinus pain, and flu.. Advice take it before cold virus season and it will really help your immune system !

Posted on Jun 12, 2011

I have used this product many times with good results in either reducing or eliminating cold symptoms.

Posted on May 28, 2018

This is the only manufacture I trust making this supplement and this was a good price with good service.

Posted on Oct 11, 2008

anyone who has taken echinacea/goldenseal combination knows it really helps your immune system, and this is definitely one of the better preparations...