MY

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

My packaging looks different, so I may have gotten some older stock. Still, it tastes bright and has full berry flavor. Easy to use and a better price point with no fillers.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

i just received my order. i need to give it few days first before i put my honest review. plz give me a like to encourage me to write :)

f8a316ec-c58e-4405-95ee-293573b787f6
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

This is a beautiful product. It tastes lovely and 90 grams actually goes a long way. I tend to use about a quarter of a teaspoon mixed in with matcha powder or, I mix it with matcha and mushroom powders and make a paste, add boiling water and my favourite plant based milk and it makes a delicious healthy and nutritious drink. Yum. well done Eclectic Institute.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

taste is o.k, not melt in water totally but it is not sticky, so is acceptable, not much strong berry taste. The bottle cover sometimes difficult to press for open. Besides, the price is very expensive when compare to the Black berry from same co.. Really disappointed the Blackberry powder is out of stock for a long time.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love the color and how it mixes easily with any liquid. A nice touch also for pudding or any baked desserts!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It's hard to find freeze dried Black Raspberry, and E Institue's is the best.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Have this in a protein shake every morning, the more goodness we can get, the better.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Excellent quality and the benefits are healthy Immun, this is a huge antioxidant content! Really dry, only use in liquids.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

After taking it, I have poo poo every day, good product.