MY

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

great quality, open the lid you eminently can smell the difference from other companies. I take one capsule once a day after lunch. it helps digestion and better all digestive system and circulation.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I bought it because of its benefit to curb sugar level in my blood. However, I wish the product description could advise the customers whether the capsule should be taken before or after a meal.

Bitter melon contains iron, magnesium, potassium, vitamins A and C. Good for skin and hair. It helps me reduce acne and skin blemishes. It has polypeptide, a compound that functions similar to insulin. That's why it can actively reduce our blood glucose levels. I usually consume it with a carb heavy meal. Moreover, it can boost the liver enzymes and reduce alcohol deposits on the liver. Liver friendly and gut friendly.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

my husband has diabetes and this has improved his readings.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very good quality! The ingredient is what I have wanted.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Been using this for some time, effective in modulating blood sugar. Try it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I could smell the freshness, probably the freeze-dried technology. Good product, keep my blood sugar under control!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

good for your body. It is cheaper to buy here that other stores.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Well packaged and high quality product

b7923a56-51b9-4f71-8d1c-b02d89a6c4e3
Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Bitter Melon is good for prostate and so I ordered this for my uncle. However, this brand is slightly more expensive than the one I bought for hubby. Nonetheless, I think this product works as this is a repeated order from my uncle.