MY

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Good

The ingredient and composition of this product is really great. Gentleness and sensitivity is great as well. Packaging and size is good. Scent and quality is good as well. I really like it for my kids and for the whole family, recommended product like for like please. Use it everyday, hope this helps like for like thank you very much ;-)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Like the scent, nice texture. Packaging is off, prefer the tubes pf Earth Science, can squeezy everything out, this is harder to deal with. Good for my wavy, colored hair

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have used this brand for a really long time but I’ve never seen this product I started buying at about 11 years ago and Whole foods doesn’t carry anything good

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is my family's favorite conditioner. It makes untangling hair easy. It works on everyone's hair in the family... thick & curly or thin & straight. It leaves our hair soft, but not greasy, and we get a lot of compliments on the scent.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

i have dry hair and it moisturizes pretty well. the smell is okay (fruity) it doesn't hold to the hair so if you don't prefer it it won't be a problem. the container is inconvenient. good to try but won't buy again. i like the brand's deep conditioner btw.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

One of my favorite conditioner as of the moment. Composition and scent is good, quality and benefit is great. I use for my child as well, with no reaction so it safe for toddler scalp. Moisturizes well, like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Really great conditioner, it has a thick texture, like a mask. Very pleasant smell and my hair feels smooth and conditioned after.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The scent is delicious. It leaves my hair very moisturized.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Really nice conditioner! I do prefer to moisture mask but this is still a go to