MY

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Low porosity hair

Was recommended for low porosity hair. This formula seems perfect for my dull hair. I do not chemically process my hair, only heat style. It does detangle with good slip, prevent my ends knotting & adds shine. Not much of a scent that I can detect during and none after using. I prefer this fragrance free version.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It's very good compared to other conditioners that I've tried; But I do have a problem of back pimples, so I'm on the search for other ones.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

One of my favorite conditioner as of the moment. Composition and scent is good, quality and benefit is great. I use for my child as well, with no reaction so it safe for toddler scalp. Moisturizes well, like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is a nice conditioner. it hydrates pretty well and it has good ingredients. I also appreciate that it doesn't have perfume or nuts.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

When I had straight hair it was fine, nothing special, but when I had gotten a perm it started making my hair strands stick to one another. I chose this one primarily because it is fragrance free.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Excellent, detangles beautifully and i'm happy it doesn't smell with usual strong scents they add to hair products.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great product! I love that this is fragrance free and it works well!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I love this product it smells very good and leaves you hairs very healthy.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good for my sensitive scalp