MY

Hanan Aziz
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The quality is great for intestine and the ingredient very good My dosage is Take 5 at night and 2 in morning then it's well be really good Only drink warm water to make every thing better The size is really good because the problem well solved in 2 weeks and you will get all the benefits About the taste its have no taste at all and that's good

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

just received so too early to review product but have to say, wow, very impressed with the service from iHERB and LANDMARK Shipping to Canada

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Depending on my situation at the time I adjust the dosage. More definitely cleans you out but gently. I am on a maintenance dose. 1-2 pills per day.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Bought this to help with my candida situation. My situation seems to have gotten a bit better, but I am not sure if thats entirely due to this product. I am taking this in conjunction with the Now foods Candida Support supplement.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have used this product for years. Great quality, natural ingredients this is what I love about it. I told my sister and my father about it and now they both use it also with great results.

Posted on May 1, 2022

So far so good. I have absolutely no discomfort when using this product for cleaning my system. I’m not sure how it works it does. After I do the recommended cleanse I’ll go to the maintenance program.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

it takes a bit before it kicks in but it works really well. i recommend it. i used it during 2weeks. now the second phase would be more specific cleaning of the intestines.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

t works well. Good for constipation and cleaning the colon. It is better to start with one capsule and then increase it if necessary. You can have weight loss too which is a benefit.