MY
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 22, 2022
Soft bristles and goes on easy

Love this brush set! So economical and the bristles are really soft and gentle to the skin. It picks up pigments nicely and goes on easy on the eyes. No prickly or pokey feeling - it just glides on as it should. Definitely recommend this for anyone looking to get eye shadow brushes!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Excellent quality, packaged well for shipping. One of the best things about these brushes is that they are all labeled, so that those who are not so savvy applying make up can figure out what brush to use very easily. Excellent size. Nothing bad to say about these brushes. Nice texture, and I like the black color.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I love these brushes. I use a lot of the Elf products, but this is my first time to try the brushes and they came recommended. They are not harsh on your eyes and I especially love the blender brush and eyebrow brush. The arrived in a lovely clear bag which makes it easier to locate the one you want quickly. Like all Elf products, the quality of these brushes are really good. They are a really good size and can be popped into a handbag if required.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

A diverse set of brushes of good quality. Due to price and quality, it's great for someone who is getting introduced to makeup or won't use them on a daily basis. The price is lower than a lot of other brands, and the quality is good enough to enjoy using them and not get frustrated as a beginner or someone with less patience for makeup.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I really needed a vegna set of make up brushes and this is a perfect one! Really good quality brushes that come in convenient sizes and package. I like appying make up with them, the texture of brushes is very soft and feels good on my skin. great for daily use.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

the quality off these brushes is really nice. I use it every tie I come to put my make up the package also looks pleasable. the size is regular size not so bad also the type of the bristles is really nice to feel on the face and the texture of the product are it more nice

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

One of the beautiful thing in iherb. The quality the size and the packaging were all perfect and the benefits as well. Gonna re order it again in future. It’s actually work well on me and i like it so much and of course will re order it again and again. Not only its for me but for my family members as well. All of them like it so much

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

i honestly suggest these brushes more than all of the other left brushes, these brushes in specific are extremely soft compared to the other elf brushes, and are way better in quality, i originally bought this set to build my collection, but it is definitely one of my favorite sets now, and what i tend to reach for the most! i even blend my concealer with one of the brushes and i LOVE it very much. To me it’s the perfect types of brushes that everyone needs, it has the texture, the softness, the gentleness that every brush needs.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

i have always liked elf brushes but the 1st time buying this edition. the blending brush feels abit rough for my eyelid though but it blends wel.

d2510689-d4dd-49a6-a08f-83969b02c3ce