MY

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

This is the real deal. The taste is right on, and it comes in a size that fits in the fridge easily. It's great on Ice cream. And perfect to add to sleepy time tea to help you get to sleep. I would say the quality is on par with fresh Cherry juice we buy here. Also nice for making Kombucha!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Best ever product! High quality, not too sweet, all natural ingredient concentrate! I use it together with sparkling soda and a bit ice, yammy beverage! I buy all of these series, but this one is absolutely best. The taste is great, like real cherry. It’s not cheap, but much better than all those sweet sodas I used to buy in supermarket. I’ll keep buying it.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

100% pure black cherry concentrate. No other juice added to adulterate the cherry flavor. I use it regularly in my daily smoothie with powders I bought here on iHerb plus a banana with frozen 3 berry mix. Cherry juice like this is way overpriced in Asia. Recommended. As of Feb 27th the prices almost doubled for these juices except tart cherry which I assume will follow the price trend upwards. Now I won't be buying anymore. It's just too expensive

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Great taste, and good size package. I love putting it in my seltzer, so I get a more healthy cherry soda. Excellent for gout. Excellent quality. I drink it every day, and everyone in the family enjoys the flavor. I would definitely buy this again. I like that sugar is not one of the ingredients.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I expected a more intense cherry flavor! it's also not very sweet. I thought it will have a more natural sweet flavor. For a big glass you need around 4 tablespoons to get it right, for a small one you can get away with 1 or 2. I still like it but I don't think I will buy it again.

e759805f-1a79-4daa-9ad5-c62fdff8c1a6
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This concentrate is great for making unsweetened drinks. Just mix a bit with water, add some ice and mint for a trendy and refreshing cocktail. You could also add some good sweetener (e.g., xylit) if you prefer a sweeter taste, but it works very well without. I would order again, but it's a bit expensive, therefore deducted one star.

Posted on May 27, 2022

You absolutely need to add sugar or sweetener if you use it as a cold drink. For me - as a diabetic - it is great. It is very tasty and wonderful.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I'm always creating non-alcoholic drink sensations. Two teaspoons of this juice in a cup of Celestial Seasoning's Black Cherry tea, with a splash of stevia makes for an excellent hot or cold beverage that I look forward to daily.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I take this daily as a part of a regime for sore and injured ankles and feet. Has massively reduced my reliance on prescription meds that come with far less than desirable side effects!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My mom loves this product as it helps her with her rheumatism pain. The price is good too as it costs almost double in Israeli stores q