Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Mercola, Complete Spore Restore, 4 Billion CFU, 30 Capsules - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This works so well. I only need 1 month after doing a fast to restore all the good gut bacteria. As a child, I was on a lot of antibiotics, so my set back to point after a fast, or antibiotics (rarely taken) isn't great. This soil-based mix really works amazingly to restore the normal microbiota and stool bulk!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have used this supplement from Dr. Mercola for a year now to improve my gut absorption and support my microbiome and have found it to be a benefit in increasing my overall digestive health and comfort. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I bought this product from Dr. Mercola as a substitute for Megaspore from Microlab which is told to bring the microbiome in a good shape. Until now I just know: this product does change something in my gut-what result this will have, I dont know. Interesting.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I am healing my sibo and this probiotic seems to really help I highly recommend

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

I took this + probiotic for woman,+lumbrokinase enzyme from dr mercola. My tummy goes flat. Always have bloated tummy so a flat tummy makes me happy.

9f77621c-431e-42b4-86c0-57ff2a3a54db
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I'm used to try a lot of different probiotic brands or formulas (as the variety is important) and it's first time I have heavy bloating.

Posted on May 19, 2022

It's about time a quality company has produced an excellent probiotic with a mushroom combination. Very convenient

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Never see spore restore supplements available in health shops, tried this, it definitely work well with prebiotic and probiotic , my stomach feel good.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

These are one of the few probiotics that do not cause digestive upset. They were easily tolerated.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Gut health has improved immensely since taking Dr Mercola Supplements. Top of the class in nutrition and quality.