MY

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Husband likes it a lot, helped his scalp to be healthier and not itchy. Package is good. Benefits- Reduced flakes on his scalp and hair is soft and shiny. He does recommend it and find it useful for his hair. Size is good and the scent is a tad strong but okay. We use it daily.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I am so glad I found this vitamin. This has been an absolute game changer for me and my family. The quality of life improvement is immeasurable and it's worth every penny!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

After washing feels like your hair very hard to touch but seems it’s good cuz I feel like my fair falling less compared to other shampoo’s I had previously used

203d9e16-a24d-4efb-88e6-25bb18f9afce
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I purchased this for my teenage son. He loved using the first bottle and asked me to buy another one after. smells great and washes off easily.

dove shampoo is always very good, I bought it months ago from the store to my husband and as soon as I found it on iherb I bought it as it's not easy to find this big bottle in stores.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It's a good shampoo. Has most natural cleansers that really clean very well the scalp and hair and also had chacoal and clay that are know to detoxify the scalp/hair without drying it. Worth it.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Good and high quality , and nice package , I use it every day

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

My husband loves it. Hair looks greate and smell is also nice.

Or3gon
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love the fragrance and also the charcoal and clay in the ingredients helps cleaning the hair and it feels really good and smooth.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Good price, size, smell, quality and feels good in hair.