MY

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Must needed vitamins nowadays. Great Buy!

I got this as an add on for the NOW D3 vitamins that i purchased and i ended up adding 3 as a package. I tried it once and the gel size is just nice , no after taste and looks like it is also good quality. I will continue to buy this as the dosage is great for adults once a day. Good for the bones and good for those with less exposure to sun and has vitamin d deficiency.

714be724-ad4b-44c3-b4f1-4c5444f52f7b
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This’s my first purchase of vitamin D3 under Doctor’s BEST, and I’ve also heard a lot of good reviews bout this brand. Since we often lacked of vitamin D from getting enough sun exposure, it’s helpful to be able to resort to Vitamin D supplement that helps support bone, teeth health and other part of the body.

91d2d753-2faf-4c38-b1b6-046837e7b5d8
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I chose Doctor's Best Vitamin D because it was among the few (if not only) brands that used extra virgin olive oil instead of soy. The pill is small and easy to swallow, and I derive a certain amount of worry-free confidence because it uses virgin olive oil in place of something more questionable. I like the 1000 IU size because I can take one in the morning and another after dinner and not worry about taking too much, which became a problem with supplements with higher dosages. I also believe that 180 soft gels for $4.74 is a good deal for a product of this quality.

There are so many health benefits associated with Vitamin D. It's very important to get adequate amounts. Easy to swallow and great value. I bought this because there is NO Soy OIL in it. I take one 1000 iu soft gel at breakfast and another one at dinner. I noticed within the week that I had more stamina and I am more cheerful. I'm not surprised since D3 works in hundreds of enzyme systems in the body.

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Very good quality. D3 with oil is a very good combination for good absorption. Very good price for this quality. It's essential to our immune system and for strong bones. Doctor's Best is a great company. If you tend to catch every bug, you might want to give it a try!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

You can have too much Vitamin D in your bloodstream! Over 50 -60 ng/mL can actually cause trouble (ask your doctor to be sure.) Two people I know were recently found to have levels of over 100 ng/mL in the past couple of days, and told not to take any Vitamin D supplement for 30 days. This supplement contains 125% of the RDA. That's the amount in my calcium supplement. My Vitamin D level is on the high end of normal.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have chosen this dose to complete 3000IU (2000 +1000). I love Doctor's Best brand, I also bought other supplements from Doctor's Best and they are all very good quality and also good price. I have tested for my vitamin D level and I found it at 50%. In the cold season I take 3000IU and in the warm season 2000IU. Vitamin D is a very important vitamin not only for the immunity but also for other functions of the organism. It helps in the increasing level of the testosteron and it also helps in the depression.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great value for money. Vitamin D3 is so important in this time where we use a lot of SPF and can't absorb enough Vitamin D from sun exposure or through restricted diets. My hair was falling out in handfuls and after taking Vitamin D everyday for a couple weeks my hair stopped falling out and has regained its thickness over time (I'm female). It has also helped massively with psoriasis- I apply it topically in some natural body oil or lotion (alternating some days between Vitamin d and vitamin c).

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

These gels are small and easy to take. The potency is not high so if you want some decent results you would either need to take a couple of these gels per day (best with meal) or opt-in for a 5,000 IU version. Vitamin D3 has an essential role in the body to absorb calcium which is good for forming strong bones, it aids the body to keep a strong immune system and as well help reduce any inflammation.