MY

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I have been using this Doctors Best Saw Palmetto, one capsule daily, for around a decade now, suggested by my doctor after a scary & very uncomfortable incident of having a full bladder but being unable to pass urine due to an enlarged prostate. Such an incident has never re-occurred since, but partial emptying followed by a second go a short time later has become the norm. I think the Saw Palmetto certainly helps, and the standardised extract of the Doctor’s Best product makes it the only product on the market where I know what I am actually getting (among a sea of similar products where the amount of effective content can only be guessed at from the labelling).

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

We have ordered this before, it is actually for my wife, she has intestinal inflammation issues, this helps along with the maritime pine bark and l-citruline. The pine bark is from a validated supplier which iherb does not carry.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I just received this item,Giod service and good packages and also good deal.I havent try yet because I am still using other one working good,This product review is satisfying, If I happy with this product,continue to buy it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Great products. The site is just great. Excellent price. Delivery is free and prompt. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

My husband takes this twice a day and after about 5 months, his bald patch on the top of his head is clearing filling up with new regrowth. He is very pleased. I take it too, once a day and it also has helped me reduce the amount of hair I shed daily, I find my hair is thicker and less oily. Excellent herb it is. In a very effective dose and standardised form.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I've been taking this for quite a few years. The only one that works for me and the most convenient one - I take just one before bedtime, compared to the other where you'd have to take like one or even 2 or 3 with each meal. value for money though the price has gone up substantially since I started on it.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

The saw palmetto is excellent I now get a full nights sleep without needing to go to the bathroom to or three times

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I like it because I can trust you and eat it

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I like the package too but be careful to drink more water