MY

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
Helps to remove negativity and normalizes sleep.

I took this supplement for 40 days, two capsules a day: one in the morning and one in the evening. This amino acid started working two weeks after I started taking it. Works softer than 5-HTP, but the effect lasts longer. But unlike 5-HTP, there are no side effects. Main effects: strong and high-quality sleep, removal of negativity, mood stabilization. Helps reduce appetite, leading to weight loss with the supplement. L-tryptophan also improves physical endurance, so it can be used for training. This amino acid is best taken with vitamin D3, as it metabolizes the conversion of L-tryptophan to serotonin.

96cb0f31-e039-4799-a65d-caf52c4fcf33
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Gets me off to sleep, Increases my happy mood definitely but for some reason I get mild eczema from taking it. I wonder if this one in particular raises histamine? Or if there's something in it I'm allergic to. Something to keep in mind for those people. However the sleep and mood benefits out way mild patch of eczema.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I'm glad I found this. My naturopathic doctor recommended it for sleep to take with Melatonin and magnesium. It also helps me with depression. I take it with a Vit. B complex, Vit D3, and Magnesium glycinate liquid to help it work its wonders.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Another brand and formula to rotate into my night time supplements. Doctors Best is a brand that I've used for over 10 years. Prefer capsules as they are easier to swallow.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Every Doctor's Best product my family has tried has high quality ingredients and works great!. My husband takes this to help him sleep, and for energy and muscle mass along with strength training. The benefit of this supplement is awesome!

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

My wife takes it as a sleep aid. She likes this brand over other brands she has tried. The recommended dosage is one capsule but she takes many times that without any side-effects.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Vitamins and minerals are in many people's health product lists and medicine cabinets, but people often overlook or forget about amino acids, which are the vehicle for vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan is essential, and is precursor to serotonin, dopamine and melatonin. If you have trouble sleeping, this may be the answer. If you have anxiety or depression, this may be part of the problem. Introducing tryptophan from time to time ensures you are getting enough, when the diet may be lacking. This one is worth trying and Doctors Best produces many quality products. I highly recommend. Thank-you.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

We trust Dr's best products which have consistently passed independent lab tests from a consumer testing lab in which we are a member. The TryptoPure is also made from a different bacterial strain than the one that causes the EMS epidemic of 1989. We have been uncomfortable to use any L-Tryptophan until now. Thank you Dr's Best for a great product. George and Pat (Oregon)

Beauty Princess
Posted on Apr 13, 2021

I am taking with Magnesium to increase serotoin and have a restful sleep every night. .Dosing L-Tryptophan in the evening will typically ensure you’ll feel great the next day. You should have more energy for working out.L-Tryptophan is especially helpful for those with low serotonin levels. Boosting this crucial neurotransmitter can help alleviate insomnia, pain, depression and anxiety. Start with 500 mg of L-Tryptophan per day and take it in the evening. See how your body reacts and how you feel the next day. Increase the dose to no more than 2 grams per day as needed. And watch for side effects. L-Tryptophan requires adequate levels of Vitamin B3, B6 and magnesium for serotonin synthesis. So add a good B-Complex vitamin and magnesium to your stack when using L-Tryptophan Anxiety levels should decrease. Happiness levels should rise. Tryptophan could help with memory. Music will sound better. Feelings of self-esteem will improve