MY

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is a high quality curcumin, an antioxidant, recommended to me by an antiaging doctor, as it has also a time release which is important as ita effects will last longer. It was explained to me that it benefits cognitive function and lessenes inflammation. Capsules dont have any taste, I like tha packaging too.

fe9007a6-d191-4d5c-8c6c-257dc084774b

Recommended by a friend for it's anti-inflammatory properties. This version with black pepper aids absorption. As we age, various parts of our body will have some inflammation at some point, which may translate to minor pains. Took these on an irregular basis and the joint pain that has been bugging me disappeared over time. Have since made repeat purchases. In a recent Covid-19 infection, took these Curcumin to reduce inflammation, together with Vitamins C, D3, Zinc, and Quercetin. The condition/symptoms did not progress beyond mild.

a01e7cca-e831-4f3d-a4bf-421a6a494dd2
bb02af15-28b2-4c8a-bd05-6669fb904cf1
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Curcumin comes from the turmeric root. To date, there’s been over 250 studies proving its effectiveness on arthritis pain and inflammation. Curcumin reduces arthritis joint pain by 60% and joint swelling by 73%, according to a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. This supplement with piperine (an extract from black pepper) - piperine can increase the bioavailability of curcumin by 2,000%.. This is my preferred Curcumin supplement - I take 1 cap twice a day.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

It's of a great value and help with all the joints inflammation, pain management of knees and since it's a gel capsule, I didn't taste anything weird. This is believed to be a kind of antioxidants that helps improve quality of life and I love Doctor's best brand which is recommended by two friends. It's packaged well so far. I believe it has its benefits if I take it for a while.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

According to Consumer Labs this was top rated for the money and tested high in the active ingredient. I've been taking this for about 4 years now. I had L5 back issues and had to get a couple of shots in my epidural, been taking this ever since, started off taking a few other brands that weren't as effective, joined Consumer Labs and found this brand. Good stuff!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It is very healthy to take this anti-oxidant daily. If you don't have an organic powdered version, this is a great alternative. Curcimin helps to reduce any inflammation and protects the cells from oxidative stress. Otherwise it as well protects the hear and as well helps with arthritis. In India this ayurvedic herb is considered gold, so much benefits it has. It is important to take this daily in the morning with meal. The caps are easy to swallow and there is no upset stomach afterwards.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Curcumin is associated with antioxidant and mtor inhibitor roles which is considered good to some types of autistic children. It's fat soluble and the digestion may be difficult. This product is expected to be higly absorbable. Good to make baked rice with. My 2 years old boy has better intestinal condition and gets in a better mood after eating the rice. Worth trying it even just for the intestinal challenges.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Having escaped Covid-19 I finally succumbed in June 2022. I immediately followed a protocol of antioxidants to assist my body’s immune response. However, it was when I introduced curcumin that I really noticed an improvement. This is clearly quality curcumin ingredients (and not mere turmeric like some competitors.). I have noticed an improvement in my health generally- less joint inflammation for a start!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My nan is riddled with arthritis and since taking these has gained more mobility and claims that she has improved mobility and reduced pain symptoms. Previously she suffered a lot of joint pain and struggled more getting out of the car or her lounge chair. I think it’s definitely worth trying for someone with aches and pains from arthritis. With the added benefit of antioxidants for immune protection.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I take 1 capsule daily and am delighted to say I am a pain-free 74 yo lady that had put up with joint pain for too many years but now thanks to Doctor’s Best High Absorption Curcumin I am more active and enjoying doing all the things that were once too painful to even think about. I have tried other brands but this quality is above all others. Ellen