MY

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Excellent extract from a good company. Large number of capsules and they are vege capsules too. Good for the eyes and vision. Nice natural source of Vitamin A. Traditional berry antioxidant. Good for joint health and healing as per traditional medicine. No issues with the taste. I've opened capsules and placed them in a shake and they mix well.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I have been taking this for dried eyes especially for staring at screens so often the past two years. If you don't know already, goji berry is a super berry packed with antioxidants that also very conveniently promote eye health and immune functions. This formula saves you from consuming kgs of goji berry. Highly recommend consuming the goji berry extract.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Goji berry is a traditional herb in my country. I use it to keep my eyes and my immune system healthy. it is also an antioxidant.

30763771-4f8d-45e9-a201-341cdbb8907c
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Seems to be of good quality - so will likely reorder. I also use Planetary Herbals brand (which was out of stock at the time I ordered this brand).

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I don't know about pain relief but I use this product because it is very good for your eyes. My eyes have stayed healthy.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I bought it to secure antioxidant activity, and after taking it I received more vitality than before taking it. If there is an opportunity, I would like to repurchase.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I sometimes consume real goji berries in desserts or other places, but this helps me get it more regularly. My job requires that I use my eyes most of the time, so it helps to take supplements like these.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This product increases my health and well being. Additionally, it brings increased peace-of-mind. Health is my gift from your product. Yes, I do tell my friends about this as well!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Not sure about effectiveness. I have it along with Omega 3 and Fish Oil. But this one complements well and does not burn my stomach.