MY

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Great!

Iherb delivery always excellent. No fishy smell. Tried the product with normal juice. No taste what so ever and dissolves in seconds. Been taking it for a few months and see some results. Also, no need to measure, just pour it into a glass and fill it with water or your favorite beverage. And the packets are designed for a month and it is very convenient.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

easy to consume . v slight fishy smell when mixed with liquid . best to mix into juice or food to conceal taste. skin condition improves, appears brighter . quality is better than the cheaper options avail . easy to bring around cos in sachet. is value for money for something quality . collagen is a must for maintaining youth.

Scarletz
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and high composition of minerals that really gives benefit to my health especially my knee. I can see improvement on my health. The taste for this supplement also good and acceptable.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It is very pure and it works. The cost is on the high side though. I am also wary of mercury content hence i am giving myself a break

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I bought this for my puppy who had arthritis and noticed he was in much less pain when on this for a few weeks than before.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I have been using it for half a year and it delivers what it claims. I’ve noticed that I have less hair fall and my skin became plumper.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This collagen powder dissolves quickly in hot beverages and doesn't affect the flavor. Although I think the stick packs would be convenient for travel, it would be nice to have a larger container option.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I used to order another Japanese brand of collagen from the retail shop which cost 3 times more than this Doctor's Best collgen. I like this podwer stick packs as I need to rush off for work every monring so I just bring along one and add it into my coffee in the office. So its collagen coffee.