MY

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Spleen support

It took me years to understand that spleen is a lot more important than just dead blood cells depo. In any case now I try to go out of my way to support spleen so between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. (spleen time) I try to drink cinnamon tea or if not possible , take one of these pills.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product were very good and had excellent benefits in improving blood sugar after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is okay and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
1983

Great product. I appreciate this site for its quality. Everything is top notch every time. I recommend to friends.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

An ideal additional supplement to reduce your dosage of Metformin without the side effects and keep you on the way to be more healthy and in control and stabilize your blood sugar with many added advantages. Must have a supplement that everyone even pre-diabetic should take daily, morning and night.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I think it's a good product, so I buy it often.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This product is great for controlling blood sugar levels. The quality and dosage of this one are very good and definitely beneficial.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I waited a long time I am happy to purchase the product

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Highly recommended. Always make sure your Cinnamon Extract is from ta rusted brands, Cinnulin PF is what makes this product superior. Hope that helps!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I think this Cinnulin PF would be the safest cinnamon to take for diabetes, except for organic ceylon cinnamon, which I also take.