MY

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Great!

I use this for my toddler daughter and it’s great! She doesn’t seem to mind the taste at all. Needs to be refrigerated.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have tried so many times to give my baby her omega 3s, she would hardcore refuse even vomit at the taste before.. I put 14 drops in her yogourt she doesn’t even notice it. Wonderful product ! Would reccommend To anyone.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

For my kid who can't swallow a pill yet. No after taste.

Posted on Sep 9, 2020

I do feel the difference, and I would recommend it any day of the week. To everyone struggling with the taste, don't add it to any food, it takes over the taste. Instead drop it in the back of the tung and drink water, preferably before a big bite of something more fresh, like an apple or so. It's a very small effort for what you will receive in return :)

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I bought on sale as it was the best value for money. But it tastes so bad that I don't think I will purchase again

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

i give it 5 stars bc its a great option for vegans (who hate capsules like me) on such an essential supplement of omega 3. it does smell like fish, and can taste like that, so what i have been doing is eating it with fruit, usually a banana and it has helped the flavor a lot. it sort of masks it so it's very easy to eat it, and i rarely feel it. when i was eating it with food, like in tacos and stuff, it was very unpleasant. the package is great, and the age of it has been pretty good. it lasts a long time. overall the quality is good and i am happy with it!

Posted on Nov 8, 2019

This is only one of the two products in iHerb that doesn't contain carrageenan, a known agent of inflammation. Please avoid carrageenan like the plague, especially those already in pain. 10 minutes after I took the drops, I found that my mental alertness increased and I am better in general. I can't say more that I am greatly amazed by the experience. Please keep it up and please don't add carrageenan. Read more about carrageenan in PubMed ..../pmc/articles/PMC1242073/pdf/ehp0109-000983.pdf

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's very good.It's very good.