MY

alexphd
Posted on Dec 9, 2021
Economical Vegan DHA

If you're looking for a plant source omega DHA you might wish to consider this. Of course the costs of producing it is much higher and this also means you'll be taking less per capsule in comparison to one from fish source. The quality of Deva vegan products and the ingredients they use are pretty "wholesome" I'd say. Great for heart and brain health and anti-inflammation. No algae taste.

467c938e-07bf-4b79-999e-e3682b12b7e3
Posted on May 27, 2022

Omega 3 is important for brain focus. It has many benefits for hair and skin as well. This product’s ingredients contains no fish so it’s suitable for vegetarians . It has no taste and the pill is small size. It’s a good quality supplement. The packaging is good as well.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The coating is soft and somewhat sweet. it will start to dissolve in your mouth in about 20 seconds and burst open - it tastes fine there’s no bad flavor. I really like this because I don’t like swallowing all those hard gel caps (I take a number of supplements and I just don’t like the thought of all of them stacking up and slowly dissolving in my stomach LOL). I will definitely continue to purchase this product

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I love this vegan alternative using algae for my daily intake of omega-3s. The DHA here is mush easier to absorb than the ALA that is typically found in flaxseeds. I find that I am more energized now that I take this, and I appreciate the soft gel pill, so I don't have to worry about bad-tasting pill powder when I place it on my tongue.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I use this product because I am vegan and need omega 3 not from an animal source. This product is made from algae and not flax. The capsules are soft and easy to swallow. I have no indication as to the medical contribution of it to my body since I have not tested but it does give me peace of mind that I provide omega 3 to my body even though I do not eat fish. I will definitely order the product again

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

The taste of these is a little odd, but even non vegan omega 3 tastes unusual, so this is no problem. I love that these provide me with all the benefits of omega 3 pills without the fish, and mean I can finally help my joints without sacrificing my vegetarianism. After only 1+ week, my joints feel way better and have an increased range of movement.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This vegan DHA is grown from algae in the US which means a lot to me. It is expensive and is only 200 mg per serving. I have only been taking it for a short while so I cannot speak to effects yet. DHA competes with EPA for absorption so be sure to take them at different times.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Deva Algae oil is a plant-based source of EPA and DHA, two omega-3 fats that are essential for your health. It provides the same benefits as fish oil but is a better choice if you don't eat fish, follow a plant-based diet, or can't tolerate the taste or aftereffects of fish oil. The colour of softgel is red and it's not a transparent softgel. If you like my comment please give a thumbs up =)

cf70860f-d2a1-440e-b364-f4cf3909a082
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I bought these to try to help lower my triglycerides based on a recent cholesterol test. I like that all DEVA products are vegan. I feel like these are a good value for the price and I expect high quality from DEVA. I didn't notice any scent.