MY

AhmedElsoudany
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

My wife is breastfeeding so she needs vitamins and minerals for her and for the baby also. I believe this product is good for her and the baby. It will transfer to the baby through breastfeeding process. It contains all vitamins and minerals It is vegan and safe for the baby One box is 90 tablets so enough for 3 month I highly recommend this product it is amazing

6275130f-5939-480e-a6d3-b35f697de3a8

Good vitamins and minerals supplement in general. But for me, the size of the pill is a bit too large, which is about 20mm*8mm large. Just have to get used to swallow this large pill. I don’t really like the taste, but it’s okay to swallow and once swallowed, the taste is gone. No vitamin D3 and only 100mg calcium (8%of daily value) in one pill, may need extra supplements for D3 and calcium if you are looking something for bone. Overall it’s a good all in one multivitamin and minerals supplement, will continue to take. Recommend for purchase.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is by far the BEST option for people who want a true multivitamin with a great variety of vitamins and minerals (30+) AND in significant amounts. On top of these, there are extra green food/herbs (15), including chlorella, spirulina, ashwagandha root, and other superfoods. Bear in mind that as a multivitamin, one should not expect to provide mega-doses of any vitamin, so if you need a lot of Vitamin D, for instance, you should purchase individually. Nevertheless, the amount per tablet is pretty generous and not “just for the record”. For example, B12 is very commonly present in multivitamins in such a small amount (e.g. 2.5 mcg to 25 mcg), and here there is 100 mcg per tablet! Let's s compare some amounts to the famous multivitamin Centrum/Adult (1 tablet daily): Vitamin A: 750 mcg (Centrum); 1,500 mcg (DEVA) Vitamin C: 60 mg (Centrum); 150 mg (DEVA) Vitamin E: 22.5 mcg (Centrum); 30 mcg (DEVA) B1-Thiamin: 1.5 mg (Centrum); 12 my (DEVA) B2-Riboflavin: 1.7 mg (Centrum); 13 mg (DEVA) B3-Niacin/Niacinamide: 20mg (Centrum); 50 mg (DEVA) B12: 25mcg (Centrum); 100 mcg (DEVA) In addition, this multivitamin has precious minerals that hardly come in a multivitamin such as Selenium, Manganese, Chromium and Molybdenum - all come in its chelated form (maximum absorption, typically 100%) and provide 127%, 100%, 343% and 167% of its daily value respectively. Selenium and manganese are essential for us, and we can't possibly get the proper supply on a regular diet. This multivitamin is also Vegan! The tablets are dark green, and you can taste the natural green flavour with an iron flavour. I strongly recommend this multivitamin. I have purchased more of these after trying it. And all you need is one single tablet daily to have a more than decent micronutrient supply!

0ed64c6d-0ace-4209-a2d9-8a378691b4a7
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I really like that this contains the amount of iron I need. i was actually anemic before and I got a blood test again a while after taking this regularly and my levels have gotten better. i recommend. Other brands of multivitamins usually break me out but I’m surprisingly okay with this despite the high levels of vitamin b12

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve purchased this multiple times for me and my husband and it’s great. I love that it’s vegan and has all the essentials we’re looking for. Only upsets stomach slightly when I haven’t eaten for hours, but still less and less often than any other multivitamin I’ve taken.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've been taking these daily for over 4 years, no issues with quality or digestion. Who's to say if they are truely helping me or if it's mostly placebo, but overall I'm in good health, so I'll keep taking them to supplement my vegan diet.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Well known and trustworthy brand. Made from quality ingredients. Outstanding value. I highly recommend it if looking for a complex multivitamin. Also, (because it is made for plants) it is completely vegan friendly. If you already eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, still give the necessary support for your body. That is the only plant-based multivitamin when, after a few weeks of usage, really able to observed energy, performance and mood boost.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I take one capsule daily with breakfast. I've been vegan for 4 years now, and I take these to assist with any nutrients or minerals I might miss during the day. They taste a bit wonky, but if you swallow it quickly it's not that much of a problem. This is a good quality product if you're looking for a vegan multivitamin to help support your health.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I'm taking them just when I don't eat a lot of veggies on the day, so then I can have all vitamins, I like its vegan The taste is not that awesome but it doesn't matter, this are great and good price. I love that iHerb can make International shipments

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The size is good and can use it for a lot of age and deli and have a lot of benefit for me the package also good and the effect For all the day, The test for it is not bad and use it daily, I think the quality for this company is good also.