MY

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Excellent choice

Been looking for a natural shampoo that does the job well and finally found it! It cleanses oily scalp very well, my hair stays fresh for a couple of days. It moisturizes hair well so it doesn't feel dry unlike some other brands that I tried. Happy with the purchase!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

One of my all time favourites! I've been purchasing it for over 7 years now. It has a great scent, but it doesn't last long on hair. Cleanses hair really well without drying it out. As for me, this shampoo and conditioner are the best from the range. Btw, I have natural (non-coloured) hair, works great on me:)

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

great scent, decent quality composition. a smaller size than most, but i think it's worth it. i like the packaging. seems to work well with my sensitive skin and benefit my hair. good results on the hair for any age. i use it every other day. not necessarily moisturizing, but good.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

At first I did not like it because my hair felt very dry. However this shampoo contains great ingredients so I decided to give it another chance by just using it only on my scalp (I have highlights in my hair). Now I use it for about a month and I really like it. My head feels very clean and fresh, my scalp doesn’t get oily so I don’t feel I have to wash my hair very often. It smells great and I enjoy it.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I really like the grape sent of it. I use it and after my hair has a nice natural gloss . It is good for sensitive skin and will be good for all ages I guess as it is moisturize the skin and your hair is not dry . Shampoo was packed well

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This shampoo was so refreshing and the package was larger than I expected it. It leaves the scalp and hair feeling so clean. I like it

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I will continue to buy this. Smells amazing and the smell last for a long time. Leaves hair soft too. My fav scent out of all of them for this brand. Lemon is good too

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have been using this shampoo for years now. It smells good and helps keep my hennaed hair vibrant and in good condition. The scent is very subtle so it works with scented conditioners without competing. I was thrilled to find such a great price for it on iHerb.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

My beauty couch recommended this brand, it has no laureath sulfate. Works good for my hair, I’ve tried different flavors, they all are good. My fav is the raspberry one though