MY

Kokos-ka
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Прекрасно!

How nice it smells, this cream is magic. My hands are dry, especially in winter. I bought a cream, and what can I say. It really moisturizes, smells good, and most importantly, the cream heals wounds and cracks on the hands. The tube is big enough, I rub my hands every night and enjoy the smell. I moisturize my hands less often in the summer. The smell is not harsh, pleasant. With spices, so to speak. You need to smell the cream once and fall in love))) If you're looking for a cream, this is a good option. I looked at the composition, it is perfect. Finally I found the cream I was looking for. Thanks iherb Please tell me "yes", was my review helpful, thanks))))

6b243fb2-5ba2-4a42-b375-525740a4598a
6b668397-8129-47a7-9575-465951b7258c
39ee6ceb-dbfc-4d60-aaa9-f513057dfa54

The package is different than the photo. It also doesn't smell like pumpkin spice but more like orange or mandarin. It's moisturing and I love the fact that it has certified organic ingredients, but it's not repairing at all. It's a good cream to use after washing hands or throughout the day since it doesn't leave your hands greasy. It actually absorbs very fast. But if your hands are really dry and you are looking for a hand cream to use before bed, I do not recommend this one.

385f8141-9862-4b56-abfc-6ea16dfa09ab
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Apart from the strong scent, this is such an amazing hand cream. My mom had a really big dark brown (she’s really fair) dry patch and it faded and totally went away after a few use. I would have taken pictures of the before and after if I had known.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Love this hand cream , it really works wonder . light in texture more like lotion unlike other hand cream. Absorbs well into skin doesn't leave any greasy residue. I applied on my dry legs too surprised it does hydrate and my legs feel soft. I have less wrinkled dried hands now. Love the cinnamon spice scent that's not strong . A little goes a long way. This is the best hand cream I have come across. Definitely will repeat order

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love this lotion for many reasons. The smell and quality is one of its best features. It lathers nicely and the smell is mild. I usually apply it to my hands and I notice it maintains moisture for the whole day! I wish it came in bigger sizes but it’s enough for using on your hands.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought it for my daughter after I looked for a good hand cream made of natural ingredients. After a few try of too oily creams, she tried this one and she is really satisfied. The composition is great as all the product from "Desert essence" we love. The smell is very pleasant and it keeps her hands smooth. The size of the package is perfect and I recommend it for those who care about their health and keep chemicals away.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

This is a thin but very moisturizing cream. At first it feels a little oily but then it sinks into the skin and feels soft. The scent is NOT what I think of when I think of pumpkin spice. It's more of a slightly spiced creamy orange scent. It reminds me of Christmas cookies.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is not a very big tube but it’s ok as it’s not too bulky to bring in my handbag. Quality is great very moisturizing and creamy and it does what it says. Smell is amazing a bit like pumpkin pie lol. Overall this is a good product which I will buy again and also buy as gifts

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I like this quite a bit. The scent isn't overpowering, but I'd prefer if it were maybe a little bit less, though it's a nice smell. The lotion absorbs quickly and well and doesn't leave my hands dry. It's thicker than a regular body lotion, but not as dense as some hand lotions. As far as the size, I think it's a good deal, and good quality.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Desert Essence never disappointed you! And this hand cream also very good! Not very oily but leave hand skin well moisturized. I can work on computer after applying this cream ) not sticky. Smells like sweet pumpkin pie.