MY

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
leaves my hair smooth

I have really thin and curly hair and finding appropriate product is a nightmare. This conditioner works really great to smooth my hair and reduce frizz. It moisturizes without making my hair heavy. Suitable for daily use too which is a great benefit. Scent is very pleasant, overall really happy with the quality

I have loved every Desert Essence conditioner that I have ever tried without fail, even the ones that were not specifically formulated for my hair type! The Italian Red Grape in particular just has the most delicious scent of them all though, and leaves my hair feeling so incredibly soft and moisturized! I love that the smell lingers leaving my hair a soft cloud of scent. It also is gentle to the scalp, and does not cause any flaking or dandruff like so many other hair products do to my sensitive scalp. Best of all this is a natural and vegan formula that works without a horrific cocktail of chemicals that damage your hair in the long term like so many other hair products out there. Super high quality, and well worth the price in every way!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I like this, but I don't love it. I really like the Desert Essence brand and regularly use another of their products (for skincare, not haircare). The ingredients are great. It smells great, very grapey (reminds me of grape bubble gum), but also has a weird undertone to the smell that I can't name. It works fairly well, but could be more conditioning. I wouldn't buy it again without a good sale. I didn't dislike it, but there are other conditioners that make my hair softer and more hydrated. I think this is more well suited to those who don't require deep conditioning.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Smell really is like smelling grapes. The hair conditioner is not very heavy - but I was looking for something that didn't weigh my hair down. I have purchased this twice.

YulGvz
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

All Desert Essence conditioners are great. The scent, the texture, the ingredients. the cruelty-free attitude - this is why it is one of my most favorite hair products. It leaves my dry curly hair hydrated and smooth.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My favorite conditioner in Desert Essence company. I don't know why but I am crazy about this smell:-))) My hair becomes very nice too.

T and S
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I love the scent of this brand's conditioner. My favorite scent is coconut by far but this one smells great. It is strong and stay on my hair. The package is easy to use the the size is good for the price.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This teamed up well with the matching shampoo to make my hair feel glossy and nicely smelling. I have only bought it once because I like to continually try other shampoo.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Bought it together with Italian Red Grape Shampoo, love that it gives additional protection to color treated hair. The scent is pleasant and not too sweet.

Posted on Nov 20, 2020

I got this conditioner with the same brand shampoo and I love it. The ingredients are mainly aloe Vera Juice and natural oils. It doesn't feel heavy on my hair and leaves my curls moisturized and bouncy . Highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click yes ☺️

1bee122e-8dd0-4d3d-9278-d425e27e1384