Page 1 - Reviews - Dang, Coconut Chips, Tropical Mango, 3.17 oz (90 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Love these coconut chips! I had never seen them in stores, so was excited to try a new flavor. Since I love mangos and coconut it is the perfect combination. The taste is lightly sweet, great quality and a healthy snack. The package is the perfect size for several snacks.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I love dang coconut chips and Tropical mango is one of my favorite flavors. They taste great and the package is properly sealed to maintain freshness. I also like that these chips are healthy alternative to traditional chips and other salty snacks. The bag size is not huge, but has just right amount of chips.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I liked the crunchiness and the mango flavor, but I think it could be stronger. Maybe it is that the mix between the coconut flavor and the mango flavor that didn't really convince me. I think I'll try the caramel salt flavor next to see how that goes.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I was really excited to try these, but disappointed in the overall flavor of the mango. I like their other coconut chips, but not this flavor.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

If you are finding something similar to potato chips, sorry it is not alike. However, the taste surprised me, the taste is not that artificial as I imagine. It is sweet and smell good. Carb is relatively low compare to potato chips, and Keto friendly.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I actually had trouble giving these away. I love mango and I love coconut, but the combo is no bueno. I hate wasting food, so I tried to give these to several colleagues and it took me three attempts to find someone who liked these. The flavor is just... conflicting.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The combination of taste might not appeal to everyone. I have to say the mango taste doesn’t go as well as I expected with the coconut

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I wasn't too enthused with these myself. I decided to crush them up and put them in my yogurt or smoothies. To each his own. You may like them more than I did.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

It is good but in small amounts. For me the flavor tend to be a little overwhelming, I felt that i couldn’t eat it that much for the flavor mm m it has an artificial taste.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Perfect for guiltless snacking. The taste is light and not too sweet.