MY

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

It's pretty good but since it's natural don't expect wonders. I live in Texas and the deodorant will be effective for about 4-5 hours. That's the reason I bought a spray though, I can use it after after 4 hours again and extend its effectiveness. The smell is also nice, it indeed smells like pomegranate.

15395699-f2ff-4e26-93f0-284b9e405949
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Pomegranate has a ight scent and it is just as good as no smell at all. Though the size is handy, it is highly effective product and will keep you dry and feel fresh all day long. It is a highly quality product with good composition that was produced with great care for customers satisfaction that will benefit their personal hygiene.

737020c3-e18f-4c0d-91a6-412dd80a71b6
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Although it says pomegranate, the scent reminds me more of passion fruit (which I love!). I've been using Crystal deodorant for nearly 10 years and I haven't felt the need to switch. They are great, they don't irritate me (and I have sensitive skin) and I never smell bad. You do sweat though, because they are not anti-transpirant just deodorant, but I don't mind that. I want my body to be able to release toxins. This is one of my constant repurchase items ❤️ if this review helped you, please leave a like :) thanks!

Be-Natural
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It has a refreshing smell! very fruit like scent. I like the package and it has good quality. I usually don't enjoy spray deodorant but this is all natural and I really like it! I'm curious to try other scents. At first I bought this because wanted to try using it on my shoes but it didn't work at all. I ended up using it myself. I like it!

b8a47d9b-bbd4-4725-8d8b-894f8b965422
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is the ONLY deodorant I have used for about 12 years now. Gentle pleasant fragrance, not overbearing. It works perfectly ALL Day, and I never have any odor. I also love that it is safe for women and no nasties to cause breast cancer. If you like my review, please LIKE this for me.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The body eliminates toxins through sweat, it is its main detox route, that's why I don't like to use antiperspirant deodorants. This product fulfills what I want... my sweat does not smell, and my body continues its detox processes due to the perspiration from my armpits. This one in particular has a very pleasant fruity and sweet smell.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Body odor, no more😁. When you're looking for a product that actually works, grab this deodorant spray. The scent and smell? It's refreshing and benefits the skin for it contains no harmful additives. The size and packaging are convenient for travelling. Overall, the quality and composition are above par!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Perfect deodorant! Protects against body odor all day without irritating the skin. I have very sensitive skin and an allergy to conventional deodorants and this is the only deodorant that works for me. The scents are very pleasant and light at the same time and the format very convenient for re-apply the product.