MY

Daimena
Posted on Sep 14, 2021
Great deodorant✨🖤

l’ve tried the unscented version before and it worked great, specially that it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin! So I wanted to try the scented version, and after two uses I’m hooked, I don’t even like chamomile 😂 but the smell is so good and elegant 😩🖤 in my opinion, that I’m definitely going to repurchase this again! If you have sensitive armpits, i can say this scented version is not irritating! After all, I have eczema and it worked fine with me 🦥🖤 A vote up is appreciated if you found this helpful ✨

aab993b8-36ac-4c35-908a-03ffb03f0a69

A good quality deodrant for personal care, it's smell is so good, i tried all the other smells except the one with no scent , all of them are great and you will feel fresh after using it, the size is enough for more than 2 months . I love that it is a Roll-on which is easy to use and it doesn't feel sticky. And the prices is really cheap and food for it's quality as well as for the healthy and organic ingredients. It is the only deodorant that I use from many years.

61dc98b9-740a-40cc-9d45-ea278274036d
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The scent is so gentle!! The best scent of deodorant ever for those who like chamomille. You need to put it under perfectly clean armfit and it works magically. Wait a minute or two to let it dry. It even calmed the redness I had in the place. Probably because of the chamomille. So happy with it. Yesterday even ordered the crystal deodorant from their range to try it. This is my second day of using it, and I am super happy. Here in Israel, it is very hot outside so it saves me. Didn't went outside with it for the whole day yet, because it is Shabat/Saterday everybody is resting. Though, waiting for it. Recieved the package two days ago. Please put thumbs up if it was helpful

20ae46aa-d1eb-445f-be2b-511292b9a251
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This is my second time buying this deodorant, but I definitely prefer the scent of this one better than the first one I bought (grapefruit). I love that it smells really fresh and clean all day. The formula is gentle for everyday use, without the harmful ingredients. It almost feels like I did not put on deodorant because it is very mild, but it works rather well. However, I do use a different deodorant, an antiperspirant one, if I know that I will do more strenuous activities or sweat more. I also bought the Lavender and White Tea variant. I'll write about it once I get to try it. So far, I'm satisfied.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Super gentle deodorant, pleasant chamomilla scent, good care for daily usage and sensitive skin , but not feeling enough protection, when I have active days using other antiperspirants

d204c9f8-e226-47a5-8b49-4eb4e9f5a42a
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I love this deodorant. There is very good smell, and the scent stays for long. It's not preventing my sweat, but I didn't expect it to. I will definitely order this one, and the other deodorant of this brand again.

04c2c0c2-e915-4747-bb28-52d662b53e92
4743def8-5796-414b-9a07-5876fa35a17c
6ff89d21-88df-477d-9ef4-95421d48e502
c22bf7b9-9ab2-40dc-9e99-cbea21882ef3
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I like this brand a lot. The chamomile & green tea type has a soft and pleasant smell. A good quality deodorant that doesn't leave dark marks on your clothes. I definitely recommend it!

629f084f-d38e-4f1e-8c0e-f178a169de1b
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is my absolute favourite scent. It is very light and not cloying or overwhelming. On really hot days I find you need to apply more than just in the am but that's typical of ever natural deodorant I've tried. Good for sensitive skin as some natural deodorants cause me to break out but this one I've used for years with no rashes. Very satisfied with this product.