MY

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Works amazingly well. Better than any other deodorant I have ever used actually. I put it on right out of the shower while my underarms are still wet. Since its just a stone its needs some moisture to apply. Make sure your pits are clean before you put it on, if you come out of the shower smelly, you'll stay that way. It doesnt mask your scent, it stops the stink from producing it self. For those complaining that the stone smells after youve used it for a while, it means their pits were stinky to begin with and the stone just absorbed your nasty BO. Only thing with it is you have to make sure you get a nice even coating, and a larger area then you would normally with standard deodorant, if you miss a spot then you'll smell. As long as you get a good coat, then the stuff is amazing, works for over a couple days on a single application. Keep in mind that it does not stop you from sweating, you just wont stink, like at all... it actually took a while to get use to having completely neutra

ab7b3917-0bee-4cba-9c73-543e16c1eb76
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I seldom give ratings but this is definitely worthy of praise! I have tried a lot of deodorants but by far this is the most successful deodorant i ever tried to keep my body odor away and keep my armpits dry!! My gosh! Didn’t know that going for natural is the best way to go!! Totally worth it! And i think this will last me for very loooong!

d02d595d-c8d5-43eb-958d-79911ae14219
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Very good, keep the sweat away. There is no scent, so it's perfect for everyone. The package is large, It will probably last for a year. I will definitely order it again. To use it, I put few drops of water on the deodorant, and rub it on the skin until it's dry.

b89f53fc-0af2-46a9-bb71-090608ce8428
06468a94-0c9d-4596-b476-3306c09d82e5
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Very good I noticed from my second day of usage my armpits no longer have any sort of odour.So if your struggling with bad odour this is a good fit . Though be careful if you just waxed and then use a BHA scrub wash it off immediately as you might get burns.

d85a1989-6f7c-48f7-a4dc-211ce8759a0a
be749ced-c6ed-4e63-b640-fd78f84a1141
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

When I first open the product , I just saw a crystal like stone. When applied , there is no residue (as stated) and in fact you don’t feel anything is being applied at all. Being unscented makes one more skeptical lol . However , I do feel fresh all day, guess it works !

7715889a-152e-4819-ad10-ef88742a5ea9
b2f09d75-ba1e-49ce-b180-0ec9173d925f

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This deodorant stick does not have scent but i feel like i smell fresh, i am using this product in my everyday routine for almost 7 months already, unlike other deodorant, this one does not make my armpit dark, it also does not make discoloration on my shirts. The size will last a long time. Just be careful that it won't fall down so the plastic package wont be broke.

85d58c98-bf1a-4e53-b8e0-8c37073855f0
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I am thrilled using this product .must admit that in the beginning I was confused how to use it. But after reading the Q&A, I know what to do. Use it right after the morning shower on wet armpit and that is all. I am not in a vacation with + 35 Celsius degrees and I walk all day in the sun. I do not smell, I may sweat a little (I a not sure here, but it is just a little) but I don’t feel this and it is amazing. The most important part is that is with natural ingredients. It is a small package and it is a Freda product.

555a7868-ca44-422d-a731-76b1f9947b6f
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

it has no scent or smell but has really great impact to our body odor.. tge size is so perfect for travelling. made of natural ingredients and contain no aluminium, best quality for who loves natural ingredients for our body care . composition made of natural ingredients, you can use it in daily routine

ca889be9-b483-409e-9899-3957ed1441c2