MY

Posted on May 28, 2022

During covid, zinc picolinate is one of most favorite supplement, to boost immunity. This supplement is a great quality. The size is perfect, 25 mg, it's perfect for daily needs. Why I choose this? Because the ingredient is zinc picolinate. I searched that this is the most absorbable form of zinc. The packaging is glass bottle, but it safely arrived to my country. It's gluten free, kosher (certified as halal), vegan, no yeast, no wheat, no corn, no sugar, no soy, no preservative and artificial color and sweeteners. It's certification and high quality products, makes me buy this supplement. Also, this is effective too. My customer do repeat buying for this product.

84e1db55-d0b2-4a3f-b53a-85914132b863
8f1c01bd-1e6d-4993-b031-0b4faa7070eb
5b18a8ab-eb0c-40ad-8dc8-6ee547043d6e
Posted on May 1, 2022

I have used this vitamin since last year and it has been an amazing product. I could see a huge difference in my overall well-being, mood, and muscle strength after just a few weeks of taking it. It also boosted my immune system which helped me overcome the last flu I had. This is the first time that my husband and I have both tried the same supplement

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It's difficult to gind Zinc Picolinate at a reasonable price (there are different type of zinc which are cheaper) but found this one reasonable value for the quantity. I use it to keep my testosterone levels in check, and while I can't measure this I can feel the difference supplementing on zinc makes (if you know what I mean)

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Excellent product! i take one or two tablets a day, it has kept my zinc levels up all year round. I've noticed some drastic improvement in the quality of my hair, it is much stronger and thicker. It does not hurt my stomach like other types of zinc. You have to use it consistently for more than 3 months to see any difference though. Very gentle but effective product.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I switched to this as my practitioner said this is the only type of zinc which is beneficial. I think it is giving me more energy. The tablet size is great and I must take zinc to lower my copper levels. I also like the size as I take zinc with caution, I take 2 tablets a day at the moment. Very important for detox.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

We take this form of Zinc as a whole family. It's really working, cause when we started to take these, the craving for carbohydrates lowered substantially. The quality, dosage, the package is of glass, the effect - everything is made with a careful thought. And my blood test for zinc proves that)

I like it. Got it for acne; I rarely eat Zinc foods. Easy to swallow: every day, I just gather a tiny bit of spit, put a tablet in my mouth, let it float to the back, and carefully swallow. The tablets are small, and they *don't* have some weird aftertaste or residue or anything. I just bought 3 more bottles. I use this product daily and prefer the 50 mg, but so far the 25 mg has been sufficient. The product arrived as scheduled and in excellent condition. I will order again.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

After my husband and I started taking Country Life Zinc Picolinate, surprisingly, his eczema on his arm went away! We didn't expect that. This skin issue has bothered him for at least 5 years. Lotion and medication didn't work. But this zinc gave it a surprising effect. Praise the Lord for that. We'll keep taking it. It also helped our immune system too.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

It's a very good form of zinc, that's one of the reasons I chose it. The tablets are round, small, easy to swallow. The dosage is just right. For us, vegans, zinc can be hard to get from food and zinc is not stored in our bodies, so we have to get it on a daily basis. The effect is your immune system strengthens (along with intake of vitamin D) and your hair becomes a better quality!