MY

Olga
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Good one!

I'm really satisficed I found this supplement with not extremely high doses of vitamins B (which most of other b-complexes have), but very nice quality ingredients and working doses. It boosts my energy levels, metabolism gets better, and improves overall wellbeing. Packaging and capsules sizes are great, no taste.

Taking this supplement for 3 months. Started with my doctor's recommendation, because my homocysteine was high, checking it after diagnosed heart insufficiency 7 months ago ( I am 56 and had postcovid syndrome). My homocysteine was 44 and now is 14 ( should be under 12). So this supplement obviously helped me considering its high quality ingredients, folic acid and B12 is crucial for regulating homocysteine. I even take additional supplement of folic acid (Nattokinn), also by the doctor's advice. I am greatly satisfied by this product, because it has additional benefits to my overall metabolism, nervous system, positive effect on my digestive system soothing and general energy gain ( my blood tests improved, increased eritrocites number). I like the package, beautiful glass jar, sealed. Just the size of capsule is rather big and you should take 2 daily. Though it has mild pleasant taste and smell. It seems that its potency is high, because the quantity of each B vitamin is much over daily needs. For your own needs ( for health issue) best consult your doctor. It was delivered much earlier than expected ( about 3 weeks), nicely and safety packed.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

This 100% natural herbal blend has a threefold benefit: 1. it boost one's cardiovascular system 2. it detoxifies one's metabolism at the cellular level 3. it recharges one's cells with renewed energy It is an important dietary health supplement when dieting to loose weight. Great value for money!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Loved this product! I had very low energy levels, and this combined with vitamin D changed it. I am energized and finally can get back to my workouts. The packaging and the capsules are great too. Important to note, it gives a very yellow color to your pee :)

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Love this product! Great quality ingredients, easy swallow capsule. Easy open jar. Multi vitamins in one product that are very beneficial to health. I take every day.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

One of the best B supplements I have taken. Definitely noticed a difference when I ran out for almost a week. I have more energy and stamina, especially for my workouts, when taking this supplement.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love this product. It is great for anyone who has a methylation issue. Also I like that it contains betaine for absorption.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Good product. Looks quality and hopes it will help with cholesterol problems

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

good remedy,helps to protect heart,very good ingredients