MY

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Very good product. I and my husband take it since more than an year and are very pleased with the results. I even bought it for my mom. She feels much better after taking it. We will on carry on using it. The blood results shoe normal Vit D values for first time in years.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I had a blood test that revealed I had very low vitamin D levels. My doctor told me to take D3 supplements, so I bought this brand and took it everyday. After 4 months I went back to do another blood test, and my D levels were back to normal!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like Country Life quality, and i believe these vitamin D's are good as well. Have been taking them for a month, but i don't feel a big difference. Earlier I was taking Vitamin D with K2 and felt a real difference. But I'm giving these a chance too. The size of the pills is small and very easy to swallow. Also no bad taste or smell, so it is very pleasant to take. And i like the dosage very much!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I like that this Vitamin D3 is vegan. No taste. Country Life is a quality brand that I can always count on. Great price from iHerb, so I always order them from iHerb.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great quality supplement. People use sunscreen when going outside these days, so everybody needs vit. D supplements to achieve a normal level of this vitamin in our body.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Easy to swallow, repeat purchase. High quality and definitely recommend.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Have taken these for years….keeping me healthy and give me energy….also help with pain.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Very happy with this product. Have noticed that Ive been feeling much better and when i got sick I recovered very quickly

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love my country life vitamin d! Quality and ingredients are clean. I get an excellent value with this amount that last me awhile.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Necessary for immunity. My doctor recommended taking this supplement. Lack of sun exposure can lead to a deficiency. Important supplement for bone health.