MY
4.8

4.8

Global reviews (548)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Mar 27, 2023

Rutin a great ingredient to support the health of blood vessels and strengthen them. I have some visible blood vessels around my nose so hopefully this supplement can reduce them with time.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this supplement to support veins and cardiovascular system. I read that rutin help to maintain healthy blood pressure. I did not notice any positive or negative impact, benefit.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I used to buy this for my guinea pig, who has now passed on from old-age. She would look forward to eating Rutin, but didn't seem to like the taste as much when the ingredients changed somewhat. Rutin is essential for a guinea pig's life. I could not find a replacement brand, so continued to try to give her this one.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I had used a different company's rutin in the past, but decided to try this one. Firstly, I am pleased that it has a Kosher certification on its label, as to the previous company's which was a letter I had to request a copy of. Most important, I am happy that the storage jar is glass, which I feel protects the supplement more than plastic. All in all, the product did work well for me, although at first I found it a bit difficult to swallow since it's a tablet and I had been taking a gelatin pill. I would give it 95 out of 100!

Posted on May 3, 2023

High quality packaging, excellent brand, good ingredients, nice price, as well as the result!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

this product can help with your vessels, easy to drink

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This really works!!! Had an embarrassing problem and these were recommended. They really do work! Fantastic.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The size is good and the quality of the ingredients are all fine and natural. The taste is mild and one doesn't feel any bad taste when the tablets are placed in the tongue. Can be had with diet and the benefits seem to happen very slow on the body as one would realize it after taking the tablet.

Posted on May 28, 2023

Average quality, the size of the bottle is fine. I have used better quality than this product.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
4,624

Great quality good brand recommended